Monday, September 12, 2011

Just for Fun




Self-Portrait (Reflective Surface) - f/9, 1/40 Sec., 100 ISO, Comments:  I found this reflective surface while visiting Catalina Island for the day.  You can see my husband carrying our snorkel gear as he's talking to someone we met.

A Couple Parasailing at Catalina Island (Perspective) - f/6.3, 1/640 Sec., 100 ISO, Comments:  This shot was taken from the Catalina Express boat on our way home.

Coming in for a Landing (Silhouette and Perspective) - f/6.3, 1/1250 Sec., 100 ISO, Comments:  I love the way that half the subject is in silhouette and the other half is in the bright blue sky!  Also taken from the express boat on the way home.

Birds Playing in the Water at Long Beach Harbor Dock early morning (Reflective Surface) - f/6.3, 1/1600 Sec., 100 ISO, Comments:  As I was waiting for the boat to take off for Catalina Island, I saw these birds playing in the water.

Walking the Dogs at Catalina, Island (Motion Blur) - f/9, 1/200 Sec., 100 ISO, Comments:  I saw these doggies and I couldn't resist.  I got some motion blur on the chocolate lab's left front paw.

Hibiscus Flower (Back Lit) - f/9, 1/100 Sec., 100 ISO, Comments:  I love taking pictures of Hibiscus Flowers and this was one I found on Catalina Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment